- How soon will I get my package?
While we strive to send your stylishly sustainable dinnerware as fast as possible. We ask that you please one to three business days to process your order; however, orders placed on Saturdays after 1 PM EST will not be processed until Monday. If you think you may require expedited shipping and are unsure about ship times, please call our office: 609-456-0123. We ship with USPS or UPS, so delivery can take anywhere between 1-5 business days.
- How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive and email from us with the tracking details so that you can track your package online at USPS or UPS. Copy and paste the tracking number sent to your email or linked to your account/order information to track the status.
- How do I calculate my shipping cost?
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above $60 across United States. For all other shipping rate, you can check them real time on checkout page.
- What is your return policy?
Returns will only be accepted for damaged dinnerware. If you believe you have received dinnerware in such condition, please email us at email@example.com with a picture of the problem, your order number, your name and contact phone number. Please DO NOT send your credit card details. We will reply within 24 hours and help to resolve your concern and help make your event a successful one. You can also call us at 609-456-0123 and we will be happy to assist you.
- What forms of payment do you accept online?
We accept all major credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay.
- Is it safe to shop on Vedessi.com?
Yes, it is safe to shop on Vedessi.com. Our site is secured and encrypted through Godaddy and Shopify, Inc.
- How can I redeem a promo code?
Promotional codes can be redeemed any time during checkout by clicking on "Cart" and entering the code in the box provided on the payment page.
- How do I receive special offers from Vedessi?
To receive special offers from Vedessi, please sign up for our newsletter. Signing up is easy – just enter your email address in the box provided at the bottom of every page.
- How can I unsubscribe from receiving Vedessi emails?
To unsubscribe from Vedessi emails, simply press the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the E-newsletter. If you are having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter Unsubscribe Request" in the subject line.
- Do you have a catalog?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com to get full copy of Catalog emailed to you. It is also available on the website.
FAQ FOR PALM LEAF PLATES
- How are Vedessi Palm Leaf plates and other products made?
The leaves that fall naturally on the ground are collected and washed with fresh water to remove dirt and dust. The leaves are then heat pressed into the desired shapes and sizes. Finally, the Palm leaf plates are cleaned, sterilized, and packaged. You can learn more about the process here.
- Where do you produce your products (get the leaves)?
Our dinnerware from fallen leaves/palm leaf plate line is produced in India--there are no leaves in North America that work for this process.
- Are they reusable and can they be washed?
While they are very durable, they are a disposable product and recommended for single use only. If they were only used for light, dry snacks, it may be possible to wipe with damp cloth. Prolonged submersion in water will cause them to soften, as they are purely natural and not treated with any protective coatings.
- Are Palm Leaf plates made of Palm Oil?
No. Our palm leaf products are made from the leaf of the Areca palm tree. Palm oil, which is linked to mass deforestation, is harvested from a completely different variety of palm tree.
- Are any chemicals or coatings used in the manufacturing of these plates?
No chemicals or additives are used in manufacturing the plates. Only water and heat is used throughout the process.
- Do any trees or leaves get cut in gathering of the raw material?
No. Only naturally fallen, dry leaves are used for manufacturing of these products, which are otherwise waste. The raw material sourced is completely sustainable!
- Why does product color and thickness look different from one item to another?
The leaf is completely natural, therefore color variations are normal reflection of this. Since products are not treated with any chemicals or additives, the original colors remain in the products.
- Is it safe to put Vedessi Products in a microwave, oven, or fridge?
Yes, within reason. Vedessi Palm Leaf plates is significantly more durable than plastic or paper plates. It’s perfectly safe to heat our palm leaf plates in the microwave for up to 2 minutes on high or in an oven up to 350 degrees for 45 minutes (making sure they are at least 6" from heat source). You can also store Vedessi products in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Can we use the Vedessi Palm leaf plates for hot liquid food items?
Yes: liquids, soups and anything else you can cook up! Just look through our Social or online photo galleries and see it in use.
- Will Vedessi Palm Leaf Plates and other products affect the taste of my food?
No. Vedessi Palm Leaf products won’t alter the taste of your food in any way. Additionally, the issue of food leaching is diminished since no lacquers are used in the process (which is a problem with plastics or PLA plastics/bioplastics face)
- How strong is Vedessi Palm Leaf Plates?
Our products are very strong and possibly the strongest & toughest disposables currently available on the market.
- How does Vedessi Palm leaf plates react when disposed of?
Our product is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Because there is no bonding agents, wax coatings or chemicals it becomes good organic compost when disposed of.
FAQ FOR COCONUT BOWLS
- Why is it better to eat out of a Coconut Bowl rather than a regular bowl?
Our bowls are made from 100% coconuts. By owning a coconut bowl, you are using your power as a citizen of this earth to reduce the substantial amount of harmful gases such as CO2 emissions being generated via the production of regular bowls.
- How long will it take for an item to come back in stock?
On certain occasions, our products will be out of stock. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the products will be in stock.
- What is the size and volume of a Vedessi Coconut Bowl?
– Diameter average 12cm – 14cm (Average 13cm)
– Depth 6cm – 7cm (Average 6cm)
– Volume 500ml – 700ml (Average 600ml)
*As coconuts are different in shape please keep in mind that they vary in the above sizes*
*Also, please note that the smooth bowls have been polished so they will be thinner and weigh less than our natural bowls*
Arewholesale services available?
Yes! Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Can I amend my order after I’ve placed it?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 609-456-0123 with your order number and we will check if your items have been dispatched.
- Are my card and personal information safe when ordering online with Vedessi?
Our customers’ privacy
CARE FOR YOUR VEDESSI BOWL
Follow these tips and your coconut bowl will enjoy a beautiful, long life:
- Avoid exposing Vedessi bowls to extreme heat conditions. Exposure to hot temperatures may occasionally cause bowls to crack.
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties.
- Avoid putting your bowls in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave.
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the luster and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.
- Vedessi Bowls are best suited for room temperature and cool foods. To increase durability, hot foods should be cooled a little before placing into the bowl.